Saturday, January 17, 2015

Owls. Again.

Can you tell I like owls? I made another Owls Sweater because my old was didn't fit anymore and got some holes. This time I used wooden pearls instead of buttons. From the leftover yarn I made a matching hat and a pair of mittens. The hat is a altered version of the 'Nine Dwindling Cables'.

  

Merkt man, dass ich Eulen mag? Ich habe über Weihnachten einen neuen Eulenpulli gestrickt, da mir der alte nicht mehr gepasst hat und noch dazu auch noch Löcher bekommen hat. Anstatt Knöpfe aufzunähen habe ich dieses Mal direkt Holzperlen mit eingestrickt. Passend dazu habe ich aus den Resten eine Mütze und ein Paar Stulpen gestrickt. Die Mütze ist übrigens ein abgewandelte Version der 'Nine Dwindling Cables'.

4 comments:

  1. The sweater looks really cozy and I like the pearls as eyes very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I guess I'll have to knit the sweater too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, do it - it's a great project because it's quite easy and you will love that sweater ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...