Thursday, December 17, 2015

Six Dwindling Cables

At the beginning of the cold season I knitted myself a new hat. I already made the same model in brown back in January. The pattern used is "Nine Dwindling Cables" by Yarn Owl, but in my version there are only 6 pattern repeats and the cuff is different (because I'm maybe a bit lazy). The yarn is Drops Nepal in black knitted with 4.00 mm needles.

 

Zu Beginn der kalten Jahreszeit habe ich mir wieder mal ein neue Mütze gegönnt. Das gleiche Modell habe ich im Januar schon einmal in braun gestrickt. Das verwendete Muster ist "Nine Dwindling Cables" by Yarn Owl, in meiner Version sind es aber nur 6 Wiederholungen und das Bündchen ist anders (weil ich eventuell ein bisschen faul bin). Die Wolle ist Drops Nepal in schwarz verstrickt mit 4,00 mm Nadeln.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...