Sunday, May 20, 2018

Turnbeutel 2.0

I made another drawstring backpack for myself and I made some improvements. To begin with I made it bigger so I can fit A4 format folders and books in it and I added pockets and bottle holders. I got inspired by a fellow user in the Nähkromanten Forum by the way.  
The fabric I used for the outside is the infamous Ikea striped cotton and the inside is made from leftovers from a bag I made for Mr. Biest some time ago - also from Ikea. 

As I just realised this is the first sewing project I finished this year. I'm having a bit of a creative low at the moment, my internships keeps me more than busy and on top of it all I'm having some trouble with my sewing machine. It probably just needs some maintenance and I hope by the end of my internship things will get better. 


Ich habe einen neuen Turnbeutel genäht, dieses Mal mit einigen Verbesserungen. Vor allem ist er größer als seine Vorgänger, sodass Hefter und Bücher in A4 hinein passen und ich habe Innentaschen und Flaschenhalter eingenäht. Dazu inspiriert hat mich das Projekt einer Nutzerin im Nähkromanten Forum.
Der Stoff ist mal wieder die gestreifte Baumwolle von Ikea und das Innenleben ist aus den Resten einer Tasche, die ich vor einiger Zeit mal für Mr. Biest genäht hatte - auch von Ikea.

Und wie mir soeben aufgefallen ist, ist das das erste genähte Projekt aus diesem Jahr. Ich momentan habe ein kleines kreatives Tief. Mein Praktikum fordert eigentlich meine gesamte Aufmerksamkeit und so allem Überfluss macht meine Nähmaschine mir etwas Ärger. Wahrscheinlich muss sie einfach nur mal zur Wartung und ich hoffe, dass nach dem Ende meines Praktikums alles wieder entspannter wird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...